How to connect Panasonic SA BT- 100 to my Samsung UE40JU7000 TV Virgin tivo box to be included

bagir1

Prominent
Aug 4, 2017
How to connect Panasonic SA BT- 100 to my Samsung UE40JU7000 TV Virgin tivo box to be included

bagir1

Prominent
Aug 4, 2017

bagir1

Prominent
Aug 4, 2017
Tried everything with no success with the panasonic surround sound. Special birthday so got a canton dm75 soundbase,, only 1 optical cable to connect from soundbase to Samsung UE40JU7000 multiple interface box, set tv to optical out BUT no sound . canton working fine on Bluetooth from phone so nothing wrong wit it
Am i just being stupid in how i am setting it up?

Thanks for the reply..I have it connected this way but still no TV sound. Panasonic works fine with DVD,s in isolation.. It all worked with my old Panasonic TV but swapped onto the Samsung and thats when problem arose

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 3
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 5
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 4
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question Connect Sonos Beam to Panasonic th42pf20u
Solved! Problems connecting an LG oled with a panasonic home theatre system
Solved! Connect a panasonic dmr-es40v dubbing dvd recorder vhs recorder to a Samsung HDMI smart TV
Have a sonic Tv model -L42V12aA-au, trying to connect with a Panasonic home theatre sound bar model no - SC-HTB688, Via a o
Have a Panasonic Flat screen cable connect broke in back of tv will a rf modulator connect to the color cordss ??????
How do i connect my speakers to my receiver
i have a older panasonic plasma tv, i tried put a an outdoor antenna connecting to my tv but Im still not receiving any signal
Why does my Panasonic smart tv keep losing internet connection
Panasonic DVD Home Theater Sounds System SC-PT770 Connected to Samsung Smart TV BN59-01179B
Connecting PS4 to a non HDMI panasonic plasma tv th-50 pv 30 using HDMI to Scart converter
I have an old Panasonic Viera plasma TV 58" with no HDMI ARC and Pioneer AVR model VSX 1325K, which has HDMI ARC. I connected
How to connect Panasonic Viera 58DX802B to a NAD amplifier with only analogue (RCA, red, white) input?
Hi plz help me to connect my Phillips 5.1 home theatre to my Panasonic tv
Connect Samsung 6 series smart t.v. to Panasonic hifi system
Connect Samsung Smart tv with sound bar to Panasonic wireless headphones - 4 years old
how do i get the sound through panasonic home theater from a laptop, which is connected to samsung smart tv through HDMI cable
Older Samsung DVD to Newer Panasonic TV connection problem
How to connect Samsung 48" J5500 tv to Panasonic stereo system
How to connect Samsung curve UHDTV to a Panasonic SCHT400 Home Theatre? I have a cable box and a new blue ray.
I just got a Samsung BD-F5700 with built in wifi. How do I connect it to my old Panasonic which has RCA plugs?

ASK THE COMMUNITY