how to connect samsung UA32EH4003M TV TO LG sub woofer HT3055U

Jul 29, 2018
I have the Samsung LED TV model UA32EH4003M TV, im unable to get sound from the LG sub woofer HT3055U while watching the TV Channels or streaming. Please advice. Will it work with the HDMI audio extractor?

Solution
That TV doesn't have any audio outputs of any kind (including HDMI-ARC). The only way to connect a home theater system would be to connect your sources to the HTS directly. You might need an HDMI input selector with audio extraction to do that.
I can't find any information on the LG online. If you have just the subwoofer that came with a home theater system you can't use it without the entire HTS.
That TV doesn't have any audio outputs of any kind (including HDMI-ARC). The only way to connect a home theater system would be to connect your sources to the HTS directly. You might need an HDMI input selector with audio extraction to do that.
I can't find any information on the LG online. If you have just the subwoofer that came with a home theater system you can't use it without the entire HTS.

Solution