How to connected speakers to dvd player using hdmi port in pioneer htz-575dv

venky srinivas

Estimable
Apr 22, 2014
There has been problem with my htz-575dv pioneer home theatre system 4 of my speaker inputs have been burned out due to which my four speakers are not in use i want to some how connect it with my dvd without going for a dvd repair.I just want to know is there any connector using which i can connect six of my speakers to dvd using a hdmi port or anyother ports available in the dvd...

Thank u in advance.

kanewolf

Judicious
No idea. With a conventional home theater receiver, you would cut the connectors off and use the bare wires.

You can buy packages of the connectors on e-bay to connect "regular" speakers to these ports. Search "pioneer colored speaker connectors" and you will find them.

venky srinivas

Estimable
Apr 22, 2014

Check the back panel of my dvd how it is, the speaker wires are not two open wires it has got some specific type of connectors... like a box shaped coloured connecters....

kanewolf

Judicious
No idea. With a conventional home theater receiver, you would cut the connectors off and use the bare wires.

You can buy packages of the connectors on e-bay to connect "regular" speakers to these ports. Search "pioneer colored speaker connectors" and you will find them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
shiva.ram54 Streaming Video & TVs 4
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1