How to delete all contacts

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

How can I delete all contacts in my PPC in one shot? I couldn't find 'Delete
All' option anywhere!

ThanQ...
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

"Shanti" <esm_quest@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:u6CNvHiJEHA.2260@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> How can I delete all contacts in my PPC in one shot? I couldn't find
'Delete
> All' option anywhere!

Open Contacts then Ctrl+A to Select All,
then Tap+Hold for the Delete option.

HTH,

Flib
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Thanks, Flibble. But it worked for Contacts and not for Tasks.

ThanQ...

"Flibble" <tough@thetop.com> wrote in message
news:%23pik3viJEHA.228@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>
> "Shanti" <esm_quest@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:u6CNvHiJEHA.2260@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > How can I delete all contacts in my PPC in one shot? I couldn't find
> 'Delete
> > All' option anywhere!
>
> Open Contacts then Ctrl+A to Select All,
> then Tap+Hold for the Delete option.
>
> HTH,
>
> Flib
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

"Shanti" <esm_quest@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:OW5qxUjJEHA.268@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Thanks, Flibble. But it worked for Contacts and not for Tasks.

Works for Tasks on my PPC, do you have them all showing
(i.e., you don't have them filtered by (e.g.) Active)?

Flib
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

May be. However, there were only 5. So deleting even one by one wasn't a
problem.

ThanQ...

"Flibble" <tough@thetop.com> wrote in message
news:es%23a4gjJEHA.1224@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
>
> "Shanti" <esm_quest@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:OW5qxUjJEHA.268@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> > Thanks, Flibble. But it worked for Contacts and not for Tasks.
>
> Works for Tasks on my PPC, do you have them all showing
> (i.e., you don't have them filtered by (e.g.) Active)?
>
> Flib
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

Do it from MS Outlook on PC.

--

..: Jakub Kañczugowski
..: www.PDAclub.pl
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

I just wanted to cleanup PPC and resync as it got messed up. Anyway
Flibble's technique worked.

ThanQ...
"Jakub Kanczugowski" <duncan@no-spam-ever.ceti.pl> wrote in message
news:%23UiCBdjJEHA.3592@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Do it from MS Outlook on PC.
>
> --
>
> .: Jakub Kañczugowski
> .: www.PDAclub.pl
>
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

WARNING!!!

"Cleaning up" your PPC contacts and Tasks qualify as EDITS... so, the
next time you sync, all contacts and tasks on the PC WILL PROBABLY BE
DELETED AS WELL. Be careful!!!

Beverly Howard
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

But it shouldn't matter if the Partnership is deleted first.

ThanQ...

"Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev]" <BevNoSpamBevHoward.com> wrote in
message news:%237SyRPmJEHA.1000@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> WARNING!!!
>
> "Cleaning up" your PPC contacts and Tasks qualify as EDITS... so, the
> next time you sync, all contacts and tasks on the PC WILL PROBABLY BE
> DELETED AS WELL. Be careful!!!
>
> Beverly Howard
>
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc (More info?)

This technique didn't work to delete all calendar entries in Desktop's
Outlook. Do you have a method for it? Ofcourse I already posted the question
in 'microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring' group.

ThanQ...

"Flibble" <tough@thetop.com> wrote in message
news:%23pik3viJEHA.228@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
>
> "Shanti" <esm_quest@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:u6CNvHiJEHA.2260@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> > How can I delete all contacts in my PPC in one shot? I couldn't find
> 'Delete
> > All' option anywhere!
>
> Open Contacts then Ctrl+A to Select All,
> then Tap+Hold for the Delete option.
>
> HTH,
>
> Flib
>
>
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Windows Phone 1
D Windows Phone 2
K Windows Phone 1
A Windows Phone 3
F Windows Phone 1
A Windows Phone 1
D Windows Phone 4
T Windows Phone 2
M Windows Phone 2
J Windows Phone 2
F Windows Phone 4
R Windows Phone 1
D Windows Phone 1
T Windows Phone 1
W Windows Phone 1
M Windows Phone 1
G Windows Phone 2
G Windows Phone 5
G Windows Phone 2
G Windows Phone 1

ASK THE COMMUNITY