How to delete invisible extensions of Torch browser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun Micallef

Estimable
May 3, 2014
In my Torch Task Manager FaceLift,Torch Music and DropToS extensions are running. I have never installed them and I can't see them in torch://extensions page. So I don't know how to delete those extensions.

Can someone please help me to remove them from Torch? I often get Torch browser crashed due to these unnecessary extensions' crashing.

Hjgrove

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
If in windows go to "control panel"
Then under "Programs" click "Uninstall a program"
Search for those extensions and uninstall them.

Shaun Micallef

Estimable
May 3, 2014

Those extensions are not visible in 'Program and Features' section of Control panel.

Hjgrove

Honorable
Dec 8, 2013
First I would try reinstalling it as this should disable all add-ons.
Im not too familiar with torch I will download it and have a look at some options for you.

Shaun Micallef

Estimable
May 3, 2014
I actually uninstalled Torch two days back and re-installed it because of an unrecoverable crash. Those extensions are still running though. I have the doubt that it might be something coming up with the Torch Installation, however there should be a way to get rid of them as many of users, don't use those extensions. Thank you very much for helping!

Shaun Micallef

Estimable
May 3, 2014

What settings were you looking for?
Do you have the same extensions running in your Torch Task Manager?

mimomisu

Estimable
Nov 2, 2014
all these extensions are build in Torch so you cannot disable them from the extensions tab. However, there might be possibility to turn it of by altering a registry. Maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.