Solved! How to get Surround System from my TV

Feb 2, 2019
Hi,

I've got a LG Smart TV (65UJ752T-TB) and a Philips DVD HTS (HTS3548W) and i can't get surround system from my TV.

Im using a HDMI cable and connected it to my TV's HDMI ARC... I've changed TV's sound settings to HDMI-ARC and same with my HTS and nothing. The HTS works perfectly fine and watch movies so the cables are working. But i can't get my HTS sound from my TV....Anyone could help with this?

Solution
If both pieces support HDMI ARC, this should work. Have u verified this with both manuals? If HDMI ARC not available, second option is Optical. Last option is Optical (converter) to analog 2-channel.

HT blah-blah boxes are the most difficult, limited features, unfriendly, non-scalable, not really designed for you to ADD stuff to it.
If both pieces support HDMI ARC, this should work. Have u verified this with both manuals? If HDMI ARC not available, second option is Optical. Last option is Optical (converter) to analog 2-channel.

HT blah-blah boxes are the most difficult, limited features, unfriendly, non-scalable, not really designed for you to ADD stuff to it.

Solution