How to move programs to the same computer that has been reset

Spkos

Honorable
Jan 13, 2014
I'm about to reset my laptop to factory conditions and I need to reinstall Adobe CS 5.5 on it. I have the product key, but no way to actually download the programs, How would you suggest I get around this problem? The programs are currently installed on my Laptop. Its running Windows 8.1.

Spkos

Honorable
Jan 13, 2014

Because the laptop has many many programs on it that I can't be bothered to uninstall, not to mention I played around with the registry a bit. I wish to start on a clean slate. The problem is that I'm not sure how I'm going to get the software onto the laptop once its been reset. I'm not sure how to re-install the software because its not allowed to be downloaded again by adobe. Do you have a suggestion how to get the software and put it onto a hard drive and then re install when I need to?

The you're not doing a 'factory reset'. You just need to uninstall programs. Do that via Control Panel, Programs. Don't be so lazy. Else you'll have to reformat the drive, which wipes it clean, re-install Windows and download CS and re-install it. You can do that if you have the key code for it.

Spkos

Honorable
Jan 13, 2014
But the problem is that I have no way to get the program back if I get rid of it.
There is no way to redownload the program from adobe and I don't have any way to get it back.