How to transfer Google Play purchased shows to SD Card?

Bubbacubby

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
My kids have the Samsung Tab 3 Lite. I am trying to purchase shows/movies from Google Play and TV to watch on our holiday (we won't have internet access). I have a new MicroSD 32GB card in.

How do I find the downloaded/purchased files? I open My Files to try and transfer them to the SD Card, but can't for the life of me figure out where the purchased files are...There are so many folders with bizarre names.

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks

That would be because you probably can't move them to the card. Most devices have restrictions on what can go on a card and what can't. In this case, the items are more than likely going to be on the device itself.

You are going to have to locate them on the tablet, which can be a bit of a hassle if you don't have a set download location. You could check your "Google Play" to see where it is set to download things to. Also, you could hook the device up to a computer and do a search of it to locate the files.

Bubbacubby

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016

Bubbacubby

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
Thank you for your response! Yes, that does seem to be the case...I took it to someone today who knows Samsung tablets and there are restrictions on the Google files so they can't be transferred. Too bad :(