How to wire aux 3 wire , yellow orange and red to 4 wire USB red white green black

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Audio 1
J Audio 2
S Audio 7
J Audio 6
I Audio 1
M Audio 1
I Audio 2
S Audio 1
M Audio 1
H Audio 3
S Audio 1
R Audio 1
J Audio 4
J Audio 5
A Audio 3
M Audio 2
F Audio 2
T Audio 3
B Audio 1
P Audio 1
Similar threads
Wired atx green with a black yellows together as12v blacks together for earth when I powered it up it wanted to go but tripped
I have an aux cord that I want to make longer by adding another auxiliary cord but one aux cord has white yellow and red wires
I have a older model Emerson VCR with just yellow and white connection on my Samsung smart TV there is a picture but no sound
headphones are orange but my setup is white and blue
tv 2 concter white yellow kaise kare dvd conect
Aux cable with red, white and yellow sheild colors
I have two cables one with red and black wires and one with red yellow and white
I have a Emerson dvd/vcr combo & I’m using the white red & yellow cords. The picture is showing but I have no sound. HELP ME
Hook up a cable that has male yellow and white ends and a single auxiliary mail on the other
I am hooking my old DVD player up to my LG smart tv. I am using red, white, yellow cables. I have the picture and sound but ca
How to connect a DIRECTV cable box to 32 inch dynex tv without the yellow audio ouput
How do i connect video cable in yellow to my jvc rmc 3112 if it does not have a video in or yellow port?
I have a old red white and yellow cord for my dvd player but I bought a new tv were do the coolers I have go there areally two
Hook Fisher rs-717 stereo to Magnavox LCD tv. There is no yellow or aux to this stereo
My fisher turntable has a red and yellow jack but my speakers have a red and black slot for wires
Does a lg led 2016 32inch moniter take red white and yellow cords?
Logitech Z506 black and yellow cables into ASROCK z170 Pro4s board that doesnt seem to have b/y jacks
need help hooking up receiver to tv via red white yellow cords
Sharp Aquos Quattron 3D TV with Yellow Strip
Altec lansing lucasfilm thx has three audio jacks one gree the others yellow and

ASK THE COMMUNITY