How will I fix this? I need help ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpmepls156

Great
Apr 17, 2018
So I have an Acer Aspire Es 14 and I tried to disable my windows defender and my anti virus to download this application. After that I cant open any apps anymore on my desktop, so i thought maybe i should restart it. After restarting and the startup is done this showed up:

16k758w.jpg

2dhh3iv.jpg

PS: I havent downloaded the app yet I just disabled it.

Guys update so I started researching on booting my laptop into safemode and it said to tap windows+L but it didnt work so i tried windows+f12 and it brought me here:
ejyb1s.jpg

So what will i choose?

BadAsAl

Distinguished
If you needed to disable protection to download something, that is a bad sign. Who knows what you actually downloaded.
I'd boot into recovery and try a system restore to before you downloaded the app. Then I wouldn't download that app again.

nobspls

Proper
Mar 14, 2018
Why would you ever disable protection? Seriously, you probably invited malware trojan etc. to infest your machine. You probably need to reinstall windows from scratch. Expect the worst at this point.

helpmepls156

Great
Apr 17, 2018

None, Im sorry for the trouble really

USAFRet

Illustrious

So you've supposedly not downloaded and run whatever it is?
If that is the case, then you disabled something else.
Only you know what that might be.

System Restore, or a full wipe and reinstall of the OS and everything else.

nobspls

Proper
Mar 14, 2018
If you were family and lived the area, I deal with crap like this all the time and I would just tell them bring the machine over and I would try to fix it, reinstall windows for them, or pull their drive out and run malwarebytes against it and see if there was quick and easy way to receover the thing, or at least back up their data. And I've got no idea I why I do this for free, but I have done this enough that I got backup copies of all their system drives.

But over the forums to fix a mess like this is too hard for no money. Sorry. I would start by calling Acer and you'll probably have to pay them for the restoration media and follow their instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.