Status
Not open for further replies.

gtg22

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2011
Hello,

I just got a new monitor, and I was wondering if any of this included software is good:

*HP Display Assistant Utility
*Auto-Adjustment Software
*Display LiteSaver
*Pivot Pro

There is also something called PDF Complete, but I'm not really concerned about that right now.

Thanks

Solution
I just got a new HP monitor myself.

Display assistant is useful if you don't like to fumble through the on scrren display. It allows you to tweak all those settings via the software.

Pivot pro is a program that will rotate the image on screen whenever you rotate your monitor 90°.

Thre auto adjustment software is for VGA only. If you are using DVI or HDMI it does nothing.

Basically you can live without all this software. I only installed the display asistant so I don't have to fumble with all the keys for the on screen display.

Hawkeye22

Distinguished
I just got a new HP monitor myself.

Display assistant is useful if you don't like to fumble through the on scrren display. It allows you to tweak all those settings via the software.

Pivot pro is a program that will rotate the image on screen whenever you rotate your monitor 90°.

Thre auto adjustment software is for VGA only. If you are using DVI or HDMI it does nothing.

Basically you can live without all this software. I only installed the display asistant so I don't have to fumble with all the keys for the on screen display.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.