cloudropis

Honorable
Jul 17, 2013
Hi
I have a HP Pavillion dv6 2193el notebook that worked fine and dandy until yesterday. Today, sincebooting, it's just immensely slow. The cursor appears when I login but the screen stays black for another minute before loading the icons, trying to open a folder or anything takes another minute and even task manager takes a while (and I have to use it to shutdown the PC since I can't even click stuff on the task bar, it doesn't do anything). Shutting off the pc, same thing, it takes forever.
Three days ago I did a full scan with malwarebytes and Avira because a strange processstarted being executed called run32, actually two of them, and since I've read that it's one of the possible façade a virus can use I did those scans. Also sometimes Avira would disappear from the taskbar with a window in the upper corner of the screen saying that data were being copied from the system32 folder, causing me to restart the pc to have Avira back. That's why I was pretty sure I had a virus, but both MB and Avira said the pc was fine, and so I thought until today. I rarely download stuff and I'm pretty obsessive, I do a full scan with both programs even to pictures saved from google. The only site I browse that's worthy of mention is 4chan, but I've never downloaded a thing from there, I don't even save the images. I also use stuff like siteadvisor to avoid shady sites.
What could my pc possibly have?