hp pavilion dv7-6b78us entertainment pc

trinh27

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
I try the" Last known good configuration" it go to starting window for a minute then it go back to window recovery error screen. I try the safe mode it start loaded:window system 32\driver then it go to " setup is preparing your computer for first use screen." Then the error window pop up saying" windows cannot complete installation in safe mode. To continue installing Windows, restart the computer". I click enter. Then it go back to starting Windows. It keep running at that screen and the fan is running very loud. The laptop is getting very hot. It just going no where. Appreciate if you can help.

trinh27

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
I did. I got the window recovery error stating "window failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fit the problem: 1. Insert your window installation disc and restart your computer. 2. Choose your language settings, and then click "next". 3. Click "repair your computer"
Other options: If power was interrupted during startup, choose start window normally (use the arrow keys to hightlight your choice.)
Safe mode
Safe mode with networking
Safe mode with command prompt
Last known good configuration (advance)."
If i do nothing my computer will automatically start up to start window and it go back to the window error recovery screen again. Thanks

trinh27

Honorable
Jan 18, 2014
I got black screen after it run "start window". I run hard drive test got an error for long drive test: Hard disk full (305). So i replace the hard drive. I do the system recovery using recovery CD I make copy when i first purchace my lap top. During the recovery i got another error staying: window failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fit the problem: 1. Insert your window installation disc and restart your computer. 2. Choose your language settings, and then click "next". 3. Click "repair your computer"
Other options: If power was interrupted during startup, choose start window normally (use the arrow keys to hightlight your choice.)
Safe mode
Safe mode with networking
Safe mode with command prompt
Last known good configuration (advance).
If i do nothing my computer will automatically start up to start window and it go back to the window error recovery screen again.

TRENDING THREADS