Solved! HP replacement keyboard: how to read the number?

Feb 28, 2021
Ok, here´s a "Quanta P/N" number, I´m looking for a keyboard not necessarily in the original language. Which part of the number I can omit in my search? I mean, at least a part is surely a denotion of language, since I only got the results for this language layout when I´m looking with this number. Now I´ve found a keyboard with two letters different, in another language. Is there a way to know will it fit?

Solution
Look at the connector and shape of the keyboard if there is no specifications listed for it, compare underneath for same design, that is a clue, although not a perfect way to tell. No way to know exactly what part of the model is the language since there is no standard for part numbers. Seems you already found that two letters are different for yours, that is normal for language, US, EN, UK, GR, etc..
If there are any other differences that may not make it work with the laptop, you need to check the specs on the keyboard for what models it's for.
Look at the connector and shape of the keyboard if there is no specifications listed for it, compare underneath for same design, that is a clue, although not a perfect way to tell. No way to know exactly what part of the model is the language since there is no standard for part numbers. Seems you already found that two letters are different for yours, that is normal for language, US, EN, UK, GR, etc..
If there are any other differences that may not make it work with the laptop, you need to check the specs on the keyboard for what models it's for.

Solution
Feb 28, 2021
Well, actually I meant two symbols, not necessarily letters.
I cannot look at the connector, my keyboard is in use and another one is sold online.
The shape of the wholes for the keys (or what is it, it's on the reverse) is different, but the very keyboard looks the same.
The specs on the keyboard are different, but it may be due to the fact the model was made for another country.

OK, seems like there's no other way rather than trying.