May 17, 2018
I have an Up stream notebook that I tried to update to the latest Windows 10 version. Guess I goofed up cause now the notebook starts and goes to the recovery screen and tells me my notebook needs repair. I cant get to the recovery window. I just keep getting error messages. I wanted to do a factory reset so that I could get this notebook backworking but HP wants to charge me for a recovery usb. I was wondering if anyone knew of a site that I could download a repair took to fix this notebook. I do have a desktop computer that I could use to download the tool. Any help would be appreciated.

Solution
HP stream Factory Restore Windows RESET >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGkF0ZaWV0
Basically you hold volume down button, push power button, computer starts giving you access to F11: hit F11 key >> gives ou access to recovery environment to restore your laptop to factory settings among other options.

R0GG

Honorable
Dec 27, 2012
Specifications of the notebook: complete model number if possible,
What system was installed originally on your notebook
Probably windows 10 installation or upgrade did not go through successfully, is the repair suggested message comes under windows 10 Repair, windows 7 or from laptop built in special recovery environment? ( screenshot if possible)
Thanks

May 17, 2018
The model number is 11-r014wm. I was trying to upgrade this tablet to Windows 10. I honestly don't know if it had Windows 8 before I tried to upgrade it. I remember that it failed to install and that's when I saw the error message. I know a picture is worth a thousand words but I have no idea how to post a screen shot. Tell me how to do that and I will. And actually I will have to take a picture using my phone so how do I insert the picture here.

R0GG

Honorable
Dec 27, 2012
HP stream Factory Restore Windows RESET >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGkF0ZaWV0
Basically you hold volume down button, push power button, computer starts giving you access to F11: hit F11 key >> gives ou access to recovery environment to restore your laptop to factory settings among other options.

Solution