HTC's Win Phone 7 Surround is $550 Off-Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

thillntn

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2010
a speaker???Give me a old school keyboard...touch pro 3 would be nice(with tethering) but that would be a phone to benefit me..not the carrier :(

ern88

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2009
I find that HTC makes awesome phones. i still use my old HTC touch. And It has preformed excellently.

r3t4rd

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
Don't these spammer realize this is a tech site? And most people that visit Tech Sites are not stupid enough(I hope not) to visit the spammer's website or care anything for the Spams? Fail Spam strategy. Hey Spammers....go to Twitter or something else. You'd make more money get more clicks with clueless Apple Zealots. Its basic Marketing 101.

On Topic....HTC has always made some of the best phones. But I want my full slide out QWERTY. Can't stand the touch typing.

TheCapulet

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
[citation][nom]r3t4rd[/nom]Don't these spammer realize this is a tech site? And most people that visit Tech Sites are not stupid enough(I hope not) to visit the spammer's website or care anything for the Spams? Fail Spam strategy. Hey Spammers....go to Twitter or something else. You'd make more money get more clicks with clueless Apple Zealots. Its basic Marketing 101. On Topic....HTC has always made some of the best phones. But I want my full slide out QWERTY. Can't stand the touch typing.[/citation]
And even besides that point, don't they understand that nerds don't have a damn to give about fashion? They definitely failed at marketing 101.

bourgeoisdude

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2005
[citation][nom]thillntn[/nom]a speaker???Give me a old school keyboard...touch pro 3 would be nice(with tethering) but that would be a phone to benefit me..not the carrier[/citation]

HTC pro 7 reminds me of the touch pro 2...

o0RaidR0o

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2006
[citation][nom]thillntn[/nom]a speaker???Give me a old school keyboard...touch pro 3 would be nice(with tethering) but that would be a phone to benefit me..not the carrier[/citation]
I have a TP2 with a custom Xpress Dusk rom that has cooked in WiFi router. It works like a charm I can connect any wireless device to my phone and use the 3g network :)

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
The phone does look apealing and the price isn't insane, still expensive, but comparible. HDMI out? that is a feature my next phone will have to have.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]TheCapulet[/nom]And even besides that point, don't they understand that nerds don't have a damn to give about fashion? They definitely failed at marketing 101.[/citation]
I am a nerd... I certainly care how i look and that my car is clean, I like to look presentable. I would also NOT choose a phone because it is ugly. I would simply purchase that same device from another manufacturer. --> android is on how many devices? why did you pick the certain one you choose when they are all the same?

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
[citation][nom]battlecarrysabot[/nom]"slide-out speaker and kickstand" i think its more of a flick stand then anything[/citation]
"Flick Stand" thats whitty...patent it quick!

scaz24

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2010
I would have expected more RAM, but its probably not needed. I also didn't see anything about and SD card slot. If I can use the 8 gigs on the device as a USB 3.0 drive then I don't care. I don't like the flick stand because it looks cheap and just another thing to break. If I want speakers and a stand then I will get a docking bay, or better yet. Just include a docking station with the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.