http://www-searching.com/ just wont go away

Tikekee

Commendable
Dec 16, 2016
Whenever i open up my browsers, Link removed by Moderator just keep opening up. I have already tried opening up my browser's Shortcut>Properties>remove the additional link for it but it just keeps appearing.

Solution
Use your View menu to open up hidden files and system files then look under your username in c:\Users for AppData. It's probably hiding in there somewhere.

When it's active, you could use Task Manager to find the file

Tikekee

Commendable
Dec 16, 2016

All the browser, i believe this thing is a malware but most software picks up nothing.

A malware program called "Search module plus" is installed on your PC
under window 10 go to add and remove programs and it may or not show up, you can use maybe EVO uninstaller or maybe try the other choices.

Adwcleaner (link to download) it is very good at malware catching

CCCleaner (link to download) , run it, Goto tools then Uninstall, maybe you will find it there also you can look in start up , is there anything in there that is launching a program you are not recognizing ? if you do you can disable it, if unsure, you should have the program name showing you can always google it, and see if it is reported as malware, some application just do that, nothing else. you can also look under browser plugins to see if you missed something.

edited for typos and clarity

Tikekee

Commendable
Dec 16, 2016

I have already tried Adwcleaner. Not working at all to find the malware.