huawei p8 lite emergency data

Loulis Feminatus

Estimable
Apr 4, 2014
My phone suddenly showed me a screen telling me Emergency data: The users Data Partition has crashed. Please choose an action :
Back up
Factory reset
Restart
I didnt have an sd card so i cant factory reset. Also i tried inserting a sd card in order to back up but it doesnt let me. Restart dont work either!
Thank you very much.

Solution
There is no need for an SD card (as stated above) to reset a device. Now to back one up, yes you need something to do that. A SD card, a connection to a computer, etc. However, if you can't get into the phone and it won't work correctly, there is no way you can get the data off of it.

The safest bet would be to have a tech look at it and see if they can help you at least get the data off the device. But there is no guaranty there. This is why it is really important to make regular backups.

Loulis Feminatus

Estimable
Apr 4, 2014
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Loulis Feminatus : "huawei p8 lite emergency data"

Hello,
Suddenly my phone poped up Emergency data
The users Data Partition has crashed. Please choose an action:
Back up
Factory reset
Reboot
I tried rebooting it but nothing. I also tried inserting an sd card (as i didnt have for a strange reason) and then back up but still nothing. I dont want to factory reset because i will lose all my data for university and my practice job. Does anyone know what can I do?
Thank you.

Loulis Feminatus

Estimable
Apr 4, 2014
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Loulis Feminatus : "Huawei p8 lite emergency data"

Hello,
My Huawei P8 lite poped Emergency Data screen.
The users Data Partition has crashed. Please choose an action:
Back up
Factory reset
Reboot
I tried rebooting but nothing. I also tried inserting a sd card (as I didnt have for a strange reason) in order to backup but it still nothing. I dont know what to do as I cant lose my data because its all about my university and practice job. Please help me!!
Thank you.

There is no need for an SD card (as stated above) to reset a device. Now to back one up, yes you need something to do that. A SD card, a connection to a computer, etc. However, if you can't get into the phone and it won't work correctly, there is no way you can get the data off of it.

The safest bet would be to have a tech look at it and see if they can help you at least get the data off the device. But there is no guaranty there. This is why it is really important to make regular backups.

Solution