Hulu Parters with Facebook, Offers Free Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

xantek24

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2009
"This eliminates the need to hunt down a similar clip on YouTube which at times can be of poor quality or not available at all"

In my experience, anything is available in youtube...

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]__-_-_-__[/nom]I'm not from US and I use Hulo. Do you known what a proxy is?[/citation]
Do you know that the majority of Facebook users don't know what a proxy is? :p

koga73

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2008
Toms hardware... please get a control on all this spam!

As for the article... hulu used to be cool before they got bought out and facebook has always sucked. If only facebook would just go away. It's nothing but a data mining machine. Maybe one day soon they will cease to exist :)

fyasko

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2010
[citation][nom]icemunk[/nom]What's facebook? Oh yeah, that dying social website..[/citation]

it is already worse than myspace was... we'll see how long they can last until people are tired of poking other people.

tigerandbunny

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2011
Hulu, in all actuality, is pretty good, watch your shows for free( unless its HD, but before it is turned into HD, you can watch it for the first day it is put up, but after that it gets converted into HD, i always wondered why Family Guy was HD, its a cartoon, it doesn't need to be HD, because everything is detailed enough),.... But if its an Anime, most Anime shows are never converted to HD, because they already are crystal clear, such as Tiger & Bunny, thats a good show, you can watch trigun, bleach, strike witches, etc. for free on Hulu, because their not HD,.. And yes Facebook is pretty dum, but you would not say that if you were the creator of the network, you would have money, and plenty of it,... lol..... But i would take Netflicx over Hulu any day..... well thats all i have to say..... for now, Tiger out.. lol what a way to end that....

Status
Not open for further replies.