I’m hooking my Panasonic SA-BT 235 blue ray up to my Vizio E700i-B3. I have picture, music, but no speaking/voice? Help.

Feb 25, 2018
I am trying to hook up a Panasonic Blu Ray SA-BT235 to a Vizio E700i-B3 tv. I get picture but no sound. I have a new HDMI cable as well as the 3 coaxial cable. I also have a optical cable as well?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xmystbladex Audio 1
FirstLast1234 Audio 8
deusman Audio 2
D Audio 3
B Audio 1
Tofoss Audio 2
Pinesin Audio 2
L Audio 1
A Audio 1
3 Audio 1
P Audio 1
A Audio 1
C Audio 4
B Audio 1
H Audio 1
S Audio 1
T Audio 2
N Audio 1
A Audio 2
V Audio 2
Similar threads
Question How to hook up a Active Sub to a PA amp (Crown XLS 1002) with a pair of passive speakers
Question I have a Samsung Q80R. The audio works fine when it's hooked up to my computer, but when I hook it up to my TV, it's extremely quiet. Why?
Question How does one hook up 5.1 surround sound ? (Logitech Z607)
Question Hooking up a sub woofer
Question trouble hooking up befree 4.1 channel surround sound to desktop pc
Question hooking up a Yamaha yas-108 to TV
Question Hooking up pc to home theater system
Question I have a pair of Mackie thump 12a active pa speakers. They are awesome ! How can I hook them up to my smart TV ?
Question How to Hook Up Taotronics Bluetooth Transmitter with Home Theater System
How can I hook up Samsung TV HDMI to alpine head unit with ai inpuy
Solved! i have a samsung smart tv and a soundbar. i would like to hook up a blue ray dvd and a wireless head set do i need a 3way opti
Solved! I am looking to connect my old kenwood KR-a5060 to my 55” element roku tv model e4sw5518rku and I’m not sure how to do it
Solved! I have a 2010 Panasonic Viera model p50 that I would love to hook Bluetooth speakers. I could not seem to get a taetronics tra
Solved! Hooking up a Vizio Sound Bar to Hisense tv
Solved! Only have one wire out of PC and trying to hook up traditional two wires to amp then to speakers
I have a Emerson dvd/vcr combo & I’m using the white red & yellow cords. The picture is showing but I have no sound. HELP ME
When I’m in the car my Bluetooth hearing aids take over any phone calls and then I’m the only one who can hear the phone c
I’m looking at using a wireless microphone with some wireless speakers through bluetooth
I’m a stupid audio file
I’m try to hook up my Aiwa AV-D57 received to my Element tv model LF501EM4

ASK THE COMMUNITY