I’m looking at using a wireless microphone with some wireless speakers through bluetooth

May 15, 2018
I am doing some presentation work in a small hall type situation where there will be children playing and people having to listen over the top of that. So I am looking at getting a hands free wireless microphone to connect with Bluetooth to something out of wireless speakers (or an AUX in to a computer or something) as the speakers so people can hear over top. Any recommendations?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
adkozak Audio 0
S Audio 1
Corrupting Audio 3
Stefan9303 Audio 1
pawlyk Audio 1
K Audio 2
F Audio 1
D Audio 0
S Audio 0
J Audio 0
D Audio 1
GHNichols Audio 1
AiapaecGaming Audio 0
Z Audio 2
A Audio 1
S Audio 1
T Audio 2
A Audio 2
B Audio 2
V Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Netflix from laptop, wireless stereo sound
Question Integrating wireless headphones with PC and stereo set - using external Bluetooth transmitter
Question RAZER HAMMERHEAD TRUE WIRELESS constant buzzing sound on left earpiece
Question Steelseries arctis 7 Pro Wireless 2019 EQ settings for Warzone
Question Bluetooth pairing problem on JBL TUNE 600BTNC wireless on-ear headphones
Question Convert Polkaudio subwoofer from wireless to wired
Question How to connect Bose wireless speakers to a receiver?
Question Need recommendation for good wireless earbuds that won't die quickly?
Question Can I keep bluetooth headphones running consistently while connected to PC?
Question Unable to record wirelessly
Question Can someone help me with my groove on wireless earphones?
Question How Do I Connect Wireless Earbuds to Xbox One?
Question Beats Solo3 wireless headphone maintain Bluetooth connection but regularly lose sound?
Question ONKYO TX-NR535 AV receiver wirelessly listen music
Solved! I am looking to connect my old kenwood KR-a5060 to my 55” element roku tv model e4sw5518rku and I’m not sure how to do it
I have a Emerson dvd/vcr combo & I’m using the white red & yellow cords. The picture is showing but I have no sound. HELP ME
When I’m in the car my Bluetooth hearing aids take over any phone calls and then I’m the only one who can hear the phone c
I’m a stupid audio file
I’m hooking my Panasonic SA-BT 235 blue ray up to my Vizio E700i-B3. I have picture, music, but no speaking/voice? Help.
I’m try to hook up my Aiwa AV-D57 received to my Element tv model LF501EM4

ASK THE COMMUNITY