I am trying to connect my sony home theater(BDV-3200) with HD+ set top box and Samsung 32inch led tv(H4140), for best surround

Nikhilesh_1

Estimable
Oct 31, 2015
Hello all,
I have Sony Home Theater(BDV3200)+ Huawei HD+ Settop box and Samsung 32 inch LED TV( H4140). I want to get HD sound output of settop box on home theater.
Scenario is my tv have 2 hdmi port+ one optical port.
I have connect hd set top box with hdmi cable to tv and home theater(blue ray player) with other hdmi cable to tv. and optical cable b/w tv to home theater.
When i set settop box audio settings with dolby digital no sound out either from my tv or home theater. My ques is how to set my system to get perfect sound.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Audio 4
K Audio 4
S Audio 2
L Audio 1
ViGiI2 Audio 1
V Audio 1
K Audio 2
Z Audio 1
V Audio 6
T Audio 6
R Audio 2
C Audio 4
R Audio 1
D Audio 2
B Audio 1
N Audio 1
K Audio 1
P Audio 1
L Audio 2
A Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Do I connect my Home theater system to the sat receiver as well at the tv?
Question Connecting Acitve Studio Monitor to Home Theater Sub
Question Soundbar doesn't work - using TV as monitor
Question Connecting projector to vizio 5.1 sound bar home theater
Question My home theater subwoofer is not not working properly when i was connecting to my pc its huming
I am trying to connect a home theater system and an external reciever also (to get more blast) what device can I get?
Hi I have connected my home theater to TV through HDMI ARC ports but the TV sound through the home theater breaks yet the one
Solved! How to connect my Haier 42' TV to my Home Theater
Solved! How to connect Bluetooth audio receiver headset to Sony 5.1 home theater
Solved! How to connect home theater speakers - PC
How to connect Samsung home theater to Sony laptop
How to connect my Samsung ht-e350 home theater to my LG 50LF6000
How to connect my roku to my samsung blu ray player home theater
Connecting new samsung TV to old panasonic home theater system
how to connect bluetooth adaptor for 5.1 Ht-H4500R/XL samsung home theater. is it works?
How can I connect my Samsung blu ray home theater system speaker to a pre wired home theater? Do I need a more powerful receiv
Hi I have new Samsung smart tv and my home theaters is LG and I connect them through HDMI cable but sound is not coming
Home theater connection on Samsung UHD tv problem.
I'm having hard time to connect my RCA home theater system to my Samsung TV? I need help?
Unable to connect Samsung smart TV with Panasonic home theater while watching youtube video!

ASK THE COMMUNITY