I am unable to use any Internet browsers!

content_muffin

Estimable
Jun 19, 2015
My computer use to work quite well and allowed me to go on the Internet, play games on Steam, etc. Then one day I pulled up Google Chrome and there were so many ads I couldn't click on a Web page without opening new tabs full of virus-giving websites. I realized that my computer probably had Malware infecting it. After this I ran Malwarebytes and found something that I believed had caused it. I quickly removed it and restarted my computer to find it only a little better. I (over time) ran AVG and CCLEANER as well and I still have this problem. Is my computer a lost cause? Is there a simple solution I don't know? I appreciate all the help I can get.

Louise Porkolt

Estimable
Nov 25, 2014
Hi there,

I had a computer with same issue lately and I removed the virus a few times ! every bootup the virus nested himself back !
I removed the HDD and scanned it (connected as SLAVE) from another PC (which was clean).
Then started the cleaned PC in Safe-mode and scanned again with "free-dr-web" the best antivirus I can find without having to install it !!!
(I have no affiliates with freedrWeb so just download the free portable version onto a USB-stick ) make sure you check the right checkboxes that you're not a company !! and scan again !

Goodluck, Louise !