i cant fully understand my 7.1 HyperX headset

Feb 14, 2018
When i plug in my HyperX headset to the controller. it only comes ut hyperx virtural surround sound. and i cant change it so its in my headset insted of speaker

doolittle

Distinguished
Do you mean in as the default playback device in windows? If so I think that is correct, and you have to use the control box for the 7.1 settings, when you hit the middle button it should have an LED that lights up when the 7.1 surround is enabled.

When you remove the USB controller it should automagically switch back to speaker, or you can switch it manually in windows playback device window.

doolittle

Distinguished
Do you mean in as the default playback device in windows? If so I think that is correct, and you have to use the control box for the 7.1 settings, when you hit the middle button it should have an LED that lights up when the 7.1 surround is enabled.

When you remove the USB controller it should automagically switch back to speaker, or you can switch it manually in windows playback device window.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1 Audio 8
G Audio 1
H Audio 3
B Audio 1
V Audio 1
A Audio 5
A Audio 1
C Audio 2
K Audio 1
D Audio 3
G Audio 5
S Audio 2
M Audio 1
T Audio 6
Michael_13 Audio 3
C Audio 3
E Audio 1
B Audio 1
Ash D Audio 1
D Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Dont quite understand yamaha YAS 108 configuration
Question Help picking HyperX Cloud Headset & Understanding how to maximize effectiveness
I need help to understand How ohm works, and what shoud i do in this situation.
Hey guys, I recently bought Pulse 3 and from what I understand by reading forums is that I cannot connect it to my old Pulse 2
bluetooth MX555 headset not fully installing
LG Smart TV and wireless TV speaker. No sound coming out when fully charged.
understanding digital audio to soundbar with 2 external sources connected to TV via HDMI
I bought 2 speaker harbinger v2212 . I connect with mixer behringer xenyx1002 .but I don't understand what kinds of wire to co
My Bluedio headphones won't turn on, though fully charged
Headset microphone screeching when fully plugged in
SINCE no one UNDERSTANDS PLAIN ENGLISH, NEVERMIND
Help understanding Preout. Use existing/old AVR to add 2 channels to new AVR - Possible? (convert 5.1.2 to 7.1.2)
I want to play the audio from youtube videos on outdoor speakers. I understand I could do this with a 4G phone and bluetooth s
I don't understand speaker wattage, specifically the ones I own. Please have a look, thanks!
Astro A40TR or Audio Technica 900x (trying to understand)
So... my headset's sound doesnt work properly when fully plugged in.
How do I fully utilize my motherboard's HD sound?
How to Fully Utilize the Astro Mixamp
Fully Wireless vs Wireless Clipper+Wired Headphones
What speakers/audio system I need to fully enjoy music from my computer

ASK THE COMMUNITY