Solved! I can't operate my Dell Inspiron 1100 I shut the mouse off and I can't get the keyboard to work at all ...only thing I know i

Apr 22, 2018
Is there any other way to get the keyboard to work . I needed the mouse any wayy....My .daughter spilled some pop on it and it was starting to work a little but,I turned the mouse off and can't access it at all can you help

Solution
If liquid gets on a laptop you need to shut it down, clean it out, let it dry for a day (if a small amount of liquid, longer if more liquid) then, considering this is soda we are talking about, clean it again. That stuff will leave a sticky residue. Then leave it to dry for a few days. Without any power. And yes I do mean days. Trying to run the device without having done this is a recipe for having to purchase a new device.
If liquid gets on a laptop you need to shut it down, clean it out, let it dry for a day (if a small amount of liquid, longer if more liquid) then, considering this is soda we are talking about, clean it again. That stuff will leave a sticky residue. Then leave it to dry for a few days. Without any power. And yes I do mean days. Trying to run the device without having done this is a recipe for having to purchase a new device.

Solution