I changed internal storage of Moto G 3 to sd card but when i eject the sd card and made internal memory same as previously, th

Amit_130

Prominent
Jun 6, 2017
I changed internal storage of Moto G 3 to sd card but when i eject the sd card and made internal memory same as previously, now i insert sd card it shows unsupported how i can save my data

Solution
You probably can't. You encoded the card originally, so it could only be read in the device it was in and before any changes to the device were made. If you removed the card and changed the settings on the phone, it may well not be able to ever read the card again. I would suggest trying to change it back to being "Internal" storage rather than "External" but you may risk wiping the card by doing it.

You probably can't. You encoded the card originally, so it could only be read in the device it was in and before any changes to the device were made. If you removed the card and changed the settings on the phone, it may well not be able to ever read the card again. I would suggest trying to change it back to being "Internal" storage rather than "External" but you may risk wiping the card by doing it.

Solution