I don't have any Idea about Aperture and Focal Length of any Camera

trdelectronics

Commendable
Feb 9, 2016
I just want to know what they are and what the roll it plays?
1- Focal Length
2- Aperture
3- Fastest Shutter Speed
4- Sensor Size
5- Sensor Type
6- Minimum ISO
7- Maximum ISO
8- Focus Point
9- Maximum Continuous Shooting Speed
Please let me know what they are how can I purchase better camera after knowing these things.

Solution
Buy a cheap camera. $80-$100. Fuji, Nikon, Canon.
Over the next year, take several thousand photos.
Over the next year, read and learn about your 1-9 above.
Analyze why most of your pictures suck, some are OK, and why only 2 of those came out 'great'.
Continue learning about 1-9.

Now you are the beginning steps to know what sort of better camera you may want.

Or, we could just point you at a $5,000 Canon or Nikon DSLR. Which, without knowing what you are doing, won't give you significantly better pictures over a $100 P&S.

giantbucket

Honorable
Nov 17, 2013
1~9 you can learn by googling it yourself. a million tutorials already out there. nobody here wants to re-write War & Peace for you.

10 - a better camera? haha! the camera has nothing to do with a great image. if you don't even know what 1~9 are, then you probably don't know what your limitations really are. and they're unlikely to be technical.

learn how to SEE and MAKE better photographs, not how to buy more expensive disposable equipment.

USAFRet

Illustrious
Buy a cheap camera. $80-$100. Fuji, Nikon, Canon.
Over the next year, take several thousand photos.
Over the next year, read and learn about your 1-9 above.
Analyze why most of your pictures suck, some are OK, and why only 2 of those came out 'great'.
Continue learning about 1-9.

Now you are the beginning steps to know what sort of better camera you may want.

Or, we could just point you at a $5,000 Canon or Nikon DSLR. Which, without knowing what you are doing, won't give you significantly better pictures over a $100 P&S.

Solution