I got some issue on my nvidia and some of my games are affected even my browser cant be use. I open my nvidia control panel an

Hitmelove21

Prominent
Apr 7, 2017
I got some issue on my nvidia and some of my games are affected even my browser cant be use. I open my nvidia control panel and still cant access and it says " NVIDIA control panel is not working , 7.8.840.0 has stopped working " pls I need help

Solution
Check your Device Manager > Display Adapters to confirm what graphics your PC is using?

You need to:
1) Make sure your on-board motherboard graphics is disabled.
2) Completely uninstall, then reinstall the latest Nvidia drivers using the clean install option.

If you have tried these suggestions try it again and this time use Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU). It will compeletly uninstall graphic driver and then do a fresh install.

saurabhsethi9

Honorable
May 26, 2012
Check your Device Manager > Display Adapters to confirm what graphics your PC is using?

You need to:
1) Make sure your on-board motherboard graphics is disabled.
2) Completely uninstall, then reinstall the latest Nvidia drivers using the clean install option.

If you have tried these suggestions try it again and this time use Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU). It will compeletly uninstall graphic driver and then do a fresh install.

Solution