I have 3 onkyo surround sound speakers but no reciever

May 30, 2018
I have a 3 Onkyo speakers and a Philips flat screen 32 inch HDTV the receiver that I got with the speakers I don't believe belongs with it it has a D in the front of it I need to know how the Philips HD flat screen the three Onkyo speakers and this D receiver can work for surround sound

May 30, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from michelethompson0923 : "What is the name of a receiver that has a d with a circle around it I've seen it on older tv in motels"

What is the name of the receiver I have it has a capital D with half a circle round the right side

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Audio 3
R Audio 2
Conbrue Audio 1
K Audio 2
D Audio 1
L Audio 3
F Audio 3
C Audio 1
B Audio 1
C Audio 1
M Audio 4
S Audio 2
R Audio 5
C Audio 1
C Audio 1
A Audio 1
C Audio 4
L Audio 1
C Audio 1
R Audio 2
Similar threads
Question Onkyo TX NR525 HDMI Video with analog sound from other source.I would like to listen to a analog source(Turntable) while using HDMI from my PC.
Question Onkyo TX-SV424 Audio Control Amplifier Output Issues
Question Onkyo Av receiver and Fire TV cube
Solved! I have a brand new onkyo home theater system and I can't get the center and the sub and 2 of the surround speakers to work
Solved! no audio out of surround sound
Solved! Onkyo 7.2 surround sound shuts off in 2 seconds
I have a tcl smart tv and a new onkyo surround sound system I have hooked up with hdmi arc but I have no pictures on hdmi chan
How can i hook my smart tv up pto my onkyo amplifier to hear my tv thru surround sound
How do I run my powered zvox soundbar thru my Onkyo TX RZ-720 as a main out while still using my surround sound speakers
Help with surround sound setup
Will my Onkyo TX-NR757 be able to power a 5.1 or 5.2 Klipsch R28 surround sound speaker system?
Bose Virtually Invisible 300 wireless surround speakers
Hook up surround
Matching Surround Sound Reciever to Speakers
Connect Receiver Wirelessly to Surround Speakers
Wireless (surround back) speakers that will work with Onkyo TX-Sr606
AV Receiver not outputting sound from sound card.
I have an Onkyo a/v rated for 6 - 16 ohm speakers. If I were to use an (8 ohm center channel speaker) in a (5.1 surround speak
Onkyo surround 7.1 system
I have two front tower speakers of POLK of 150 watts of 8 Ohms and surrounds of 100 each of 6 ohms so which AVR I have to use

ASK THE COMMUNITY