I have a 55 inch lg flat screen I turn it on and it just flashes and turns off but the red light stays on how can I fix this?

Feb 5, 2019
I have a 55 inch lg flat screen I turn it on and it just flashes and turns off but the red light stays on how can I fix this?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 6
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 5
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 4
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
I have a 42inch flat screen the red light comes on when you plug in but it started flashing the red light then stayed on but w
Magnavox flashing colors
sony bravia tv displays black screen with occassional flash of bravia logo and turns on and off. had history of rain water spl
hisense SMART TV Screen flashing colors at start up
My 46 inch HITACHI TURNS ON AND HAS SOUND BUT PICTURE A LITTLE FADED AND CONTINUALLY BLINKS/Flashes, can this be fixed?
My TV picture flashes on when the power comes on but I still have a black screen. I do have sound
Screen black light on red keep flashing
55 Toshiba smart tv powers on says Toshiba on screen an the green light keeps flashing how do I fix this
For my LG 47LA 6200 the same issue, when I switch it on the LG logo flashes and then black screen..but sound is perfect..when
black screen and stand by light flashes 3x and stop then repeats it
Panasonic 4k tv interference / noise / artifacts flashing on screen
I have a sharp aquos LC-60EQ10U I started getting flashes on the screen. The image jumping. Showing a double image. Started li
My Sony tv screen went black and the red light flashes 6 times then pauses a bit and keeps doing this with nothing on the scre
Tv screen display flashes to pink and green with android mxq pro tv box
Just bought new Samsung tv I can hear sound but screen flashes green white grey black over and over
the screen on my pioneer plasma display will not show an the green on light is flashing along with the red standby light what'
12 flashing blue lights on my pro 940 elite plasma and it goes from power up screen to input and resolution screen and quickly
My sony Bravia tv keeps flashing onto a black screen with the hdmi logo in the corner, then returning to the programme I'm wat
Magnavox Flickering screen
I have a LG50PC3D-UE. The sound works great but the screen just flash/flickers.

ASK THE COMMUNITY