Solved! I have a factory installed windows 10 HP 17 laptop I am want to convert to window seven having problems this shows with boots

Dec 24, 2018
I have a factory installed windows 10 HP 17 laptop I am want to convert to window seven having problems this shows with boot Folder but is still don’t boot thanks

Solution
Laptops are very difficult to downgrade. The manufacturer does not make drivers available. So you could loose, webcam, audio, touchpad, or other laptop specific features. It is also possible that the laptop just can't be downgraded because of chipset incompatibilities.

kanewolf

Judicious
Laptops are very difficult to downgrade. The manufacturer does not make drivers available. So you could loose, webcam, audio, touchpad, or other laptop specific features. It is also possible that the laptop just can't be downgraded because of chipset incompatibilities.

Solution
Oct 26, 2018
I've tried this. It doesn't work.

Laptop was sold with Windows 10, and even though website provided win7 drivers, they were not compatible, because model number of laptop was changed even though hardware remained the same.

They don't want you to do it, and it's locked from manufacturer side. You can do it of course, but it's not worth the effort.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from jerryamato : "I have a factory installed windows 10 HP 17 laptop I am want to convert to window seven having problems this shows with boots"