Question I have a Kamron audio KA-42 and no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2019
Kamron audio KA-42 hookup. i've got a Samsung 5034 smart tv. I have an old Yamaha RX-V495. I don't know anything about any of it really. Wondering what i'll need to hook this all up. I have my ps4 pro hooked up to the tv too. Please don't expect me to know what anything is like ARC -i have no clue what that means. Thanks all.

You can use either the Karmon Audio or the Yamaha, not both together. Pick one. To use the Yamaha receiver you need some speakers for it.

The Yamaha has SPDIF inputs, the TV should have an SPDIF output, use a cable and connect them.

I don't see any manuals or even pictures of the connection on that Karmon Audio model, so you need to either read your manual or look at it to see what connections it has.

Jun 15, 2019
You can use either the Karmon Audio or the Yamaha, not both together. Pick one. To use the Yamaha receiver you need some speakers for it.

The Yamaha has SPDIF inputs, the TV should have an SPDIF output, use a cable and connect them.

I don't see any manuals or even pictures of the connection on that Karmon Audio model, so you need to either read your manual or look at it to see what connections it has.
I'll post pics. The Karmon is a speaker bar with 4 satellite speakers. It's not a reciever. Only has speaker wire connections that i'll post pix of later when i have time. I don't know what SPDIF is. I'll look it up tho if u don't just tell me first. I'll post pix and specs for the tv, ps4, yamaha, and KA. Will take me awhile to gather it all up but sometime today or tomorrow i should be able to get it up for u to see. Thank you very much for taking the time to try and help me with this stuff. REALLY REALLY appreciate it. ttyl. -Aaron.

Status
Not open for further replies.