Solved! I have a new Samsung Smart TV and bought Sony WH-RF400 wireless headphones. Won't connect...

You wouldn't get sound if the TV wasn't sending any to the transmitter.
The transmitter for those headphones has an analog audio input. Does you TV have an analog audio output? Most don't and the connectors for an audio input are the same as for an output.
If there is a TV audio output you may need to turn it on in the TV menu system.
If you change the channel on the base do you have to also change it on the headphones?

You wouldn't get sound if the TV wasn't sending any to the transmitter.
The transmitter for those headphones has an analog audio input. Does you TV have an analog audio output? Most don't and the connectors for an audio input are the same as for an output.
If there is a TV audio output you may need to turn it on in the TV menu system.
If you change the channel on the base do you have to also change it on the headphones?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
mtp1032 Streaming Video & TVs 2
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 4
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 6
Y Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
Similar threads
Question App volume problems on Samsung Smart TV with LG Soundbar
Question WHATS BETTER HDMI OR OPTICAL CABLE FOR MY SAMSUNG SMART TV AND LG HOME THEATER
Question How to screen mirror my Samsung Android to my element smart tv
Question Switching between Apps on Cube and Apps on Samsung Smart TV?
Question I have wi fi which on my pc,smart tv,and mobiles.I want to stream to another tv in the bedroom (samsung) which has an internet button on the controlle
How To I want to connect a Bose speaker to my (not so smart) Samsung smart TV model UN55ES71000 I found the 2.1 version or Bluetooth speed is not upgradable
samsung smart tv memory problem
How connect my Acer laptop ES1-512 to my Samsung smart tv?
Samsung smart tv
How can I connect my old Sony cabinet speakers to my new Samsung Smart 4K tv?
Can I control my Samsung smart tv if it’s not at my house
I am unable to get my surround sound Dennon to work with my Samsung Smart TV while on Netflix. Can you help me?
Solved! No audio between old Sony VCR & new Samsung smart TV
How to set my Sony smart TV and Samsung BD-player to make the hdmi-ARC work? Current there is no sound. I am already using a h
How to connect my Samsung Galaxy Tab to Hitachi smart tv
Hi recently i bought samsung UHD 8 series smart TV... My previous Samsung Smart TV connected in Pioneer receiver. Now the new
How much can I sell my Samsung 24inch 720p Smart LED tv for? Its a 2017 model and I just bought it 3 months ago.
I have just bought MXQ android box set it up on my Samsung smart TV works great but when I turn the MXQ box off I cannot turn
I have just bought a Yamaha sound bar and Samsung smart TV but cannot get my old DVD player sound to come through the soundbar
I have a dvd player that i want to hook to a samsung smart tv . I Bought rca to hdmi cables to do this . when I hook up it

ASK THE COMMUNITY