Solved! I have a non smart non blutooth led tv how can i use bluetooth connectivity with bluetooth headphones?and would it b stereo?

Jun 22, 2018
Hi i have a led tv non blue tooth . Iwant to connect my blue tooth headphone . I tried by connecting a bluetooth donggle bt no result. How can i doit. And if any solution , will i get the stereo quality ? Plz suggest.should i buy a blutooth transmitter with headphone,or it might b ok with my old headphone

Jun 22, 2018
thanks for your precious suggestions . yes i have an audio output . now i will buy a bluetooth transmitter and headphone / but i dont know what PCM IS ?anyway i will enjoy i think . thanks for your support

kanewolf

Judicious

What @americanaudiophile was trying to determine is if you hooked a BT transmitter to a digital audio output, did you change it from surround to stereo. But I read your original post as you tried a USB blutooth adapter, since you used the term "dongle". If that IS what you tried at first, it failed because the TV doesn't know how to interact with it. It knows how to read files from a USB flash drive (maybe for firmware updates only).
Using analog output from the TV, like a headphone jack (which will turn off the speakers) doesn't require any settings changes in the TV menus. Something similar to this is what I was recommending -- https://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Receiver-Simultaneously/dp/B01EHSX28M/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_107_bs_t_1

Jun 22, 2018

Jun 22, 2018
Thanks foryour concern .i m living in india n this brand product is not available .i m trying to buy similar product . Which available in my region. Should i buy any brand of bluetooth headphone for zero latency or, any specific brand ?