I have a Sony lbt d359 hifi system, I wanted to connect my DVD player so that I can play mp3 disks on it but the phono input

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 0
ugurbilgen Audio 0
D Audio 3
E Audio 4
A Audio 1
A Audio 2
T Audio 1
M Audio 1
S Audio 4
J Audio 1
S Audio 3
M Audio 2
S Audio 3
T Audio 1
A Audio 3
P Audio 2
psycher1 Audio 2
M Audio 5
K Audio 1
Lutfij Audio 13
Similar threads
Question Help with sound Android box to sound system.
Question I have formatted clip + and sd card but does not see the sd card.. I need system files running or resolved.
Want to know if I can run 2-2 ohm subwoofers with my 3 ohm home stereo system?
i want to connect my pc and my google home device using Bluetooth to the same old stereo system.
I have AJVC surround sound system model TH - M606/TH - M603I wanted to know if I could hook up a rock ville equalizer to the s
Old stereo system w/cd players, want to play WIRELESS
I want to get a Samsung Surround Sound system. It would go on my 55 in Vizio smart tv. Are they compatible and how?
i have 5.1 sound system and its 140 watts pro speaker and want to work in big room and loud, cann i buy 150 watt AV RECEIVER?
I want to Split 5.1 surround connections on receiver to allow 2 devices to use the surround sound theatre system
I have an older bose cd/radio system and want to add a wireless speaker. The bose only has an headphone jack on the back. It
New Vizio smart tv wanting to output to optical on an old Niro Reference sound system
Want a "good" 5.1 system for PC gaming
can any one help me? I bought a Samsung TV. I want to use my BOSE POTABLE SOUND SYSTEM with this TV. The TV has one DIGITAL OP
i have windows 8, i want to watch movies from my computer through my surround sound system to my TV
JVC Music system 1987 - want to add modern speakers in smaller size.
Wants to use my 5.1 speakers of Sony home theater to another system
have shelf system, want sub for more sound
I want to put together my own 2.1 speaker system for my computer, how do i connect it?
Best wireless soundbar surround sound system for a samsung tv, love movies want
Want to buy a Home Theater Audio system

ASK THE COMMUNITY