i have an rca tablet no lock button on side auto rotate is on but still will not rotate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2 Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
U Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 2
P Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
Q Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 2
P Android Tablets 1
R Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 2
Similar threads
My rca tablet is not working when I hold the power button and the volume down it doesn't take me anywhere
Solved! I have a hamswan tablet it can't hard reset but it has a reset button behind and it also doesn't work how can I hard reset it
I hit my tablet on my forhead and the screen went black and the buttons wont turn it on.
Solved! My GO Tablet has the power button broken and cannot turn on with ADB what can i do?
my lg tablet keeps flashing the lig lifes good sign on and off and no button i try to push will work i have done everything th
My Samsung Tablet has frozen cant swipe to get into it power buttons not responding either nothing works
I have a rca tablet model w101sa23t1 with no volume button and it wont turn back on... Please help me!
Sasmung Galaxy Tab S2 does not turn on but the "return" and "multiwindow" buttons light up
My rca tablet wont pwer down and is stuck on fast reboot and none of the keys work even the power button plz help
My tablet wont turn on even after holding volume and power button on for 30 or more sec.
A message popped up on my tablet and even though I press ok button , it won’t go off the screen
How do i get an acer iconia 10 tablet's power button to unstick without breaking it?
Rca tablet won't scroll and or the touch button don't respond
how to fix a broken button on a rca tablet
Power button stuck inside the tablet
Power button broke
My tablet is a Samsung pro 12. It boots to the pro 12 screen but then nothing what can I do. I have held down the buttons that
Its fully charged i press the button to turn on which is on the side n still wont turn on
what if the power button is damaged?
I pressed the button where you turn off your samsung tablet but mines wont come on when i did that

ASK THE COMMUNITY