I have installed a separate SD card with 8 GB memory. I attach my mobile with my laptop through a USB port.Then I activate USB

nilsagar

Estimable
Feb 17, 2015
I have installed a separate SD card with 8 GB memory. I attach my mobile with my laptop through a USB port.Then I activate USB storage and activation is confirmed.I see two extra drives in the left pane of windows explorer as G and H.Both the drives show full memory and gives a message to insert a drive.But my external SD card is empty with more than 7 GB memory.Please help.Thanks

digitaldoc

Distinguished
Herald
I would connect one SD card at a time, and see if it persists.

Try to read the cards in another system and make sure they are working.

Reboot the computer. Try a different card, and see what happens.

This sequence will help you isolate the issue to the card, the reader, or the notebook.

digitaldoc

Distinguished
Herald
I would connect one SD card at a time, and see if it persists.

Try to read the cards in another system and make sure they are working.

Reboot the computer. Try a different card, and see what happens.

This sequence will help you isolate the issue to the card, the reader, or the notebook.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GibranR. Android Smartphones 1
X Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
Y Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 5
D Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
H Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1