I have led TV Model LG 43LH547A , But there is no optical port. And l also have Sony htrt3 home theatre & home theatre have op

Sep 5, 2018
I have LG LED TV model- LG 43LH547A, want to connect home theatre. TV has no option of optical port. And I have home theatre of Sony model htrt3 , home theatre have option optical port. So, how can connect TV and Home theatre...pls

Solution
If the TV doesn't have optical out or support HDMI-ARC (which you need in both the TV and HTS to use) your only option would be to connect your external sources that have audio outputs to the HTS directly. You can use an HDMI input selector with audio extraction for those that do or dont. Won't help you with the internal sources of the TV (tuner or smart apps).

Lutfij

Splendid
Unfortunately you don't have an HDMI ARC port on the back of your TV, which is quintessential for multi channel audio if you don't have an available audio optical port on the back of your TV. Which means your system is non operational.

If the TV doesn't have optical out or support HDMI-ARC (which you need in both the TV and HTS to use) your only option would be to connect your external sources that have audio outputs to the HTS directly. You can use an HDMI input selector with audio extraction for those that do or dont. Won't help you with the internal sources of the TV (tuner or smart apps).

Solution