I have to unplug my hdmi cable for 1 sec then replug it to get sound from my cable box. The image is perfect but

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
1 Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Question Tv wont turn on unless it's unplugged and plugged back in
My Mitsubishi TV when I turn it on the light blinks 3 times and will not turn on, I have tried to reset it, unplug it nothing
My son's Xbox is plugged into my Hitachi tv..it went black screen..i unplugged it for about 10 minutes then plugged it back in
Panasonic TV about 6 year's old. Screen won't turn on. Tried unplugging it but still doesn't work.
I have never had a problem with I unplugged it and still know sound, please hell
In a hotel and left tv on .Came back and the picture isn't working but the sound is .Can it be fixed by unplugging it for a li
I'll try unplugging the TV. NO way to search for Amazon Prime
My philips 4k ultra HD tv has stopped working. Ive tried everything, left it unplugged the whole night
My TV keeps saying memory unplugged
My 32 inch tv has sound but no picture. I have turned it off and back on and unplugged waited 15 seconds and plugged back in.
My Panasonic Plasma TV keeps turning itself off I unplug it plug it back up and it comes on for about 10 or 15 minutes but the
Panasonic HDTV 1080i red power button on steady my TV will not turn on unplugged for 1 minute and plugged in again still red p
My LG lg32lp620h tv turns on stays on for like 30 min then shuts off won't come back on unless I unplug it and wait for a few
My husband unplugged everything and plugged it back in. Now my DVD and Netflix and other streaming options no longer show as
We moved and unplugged both of our toshiba flatscreens and when we plugged them back in neither of them work
Accidentally Unplugged MX-780 remote from the Comcast Cable Box
My Panasonic flat screen suddenly shut off. The on/off button keeps blinking and have to unplug to turn off. Cable company cam
When I am done watching a netflix movie the samsung smart Tv will not let me return to tv stations without unplugging cable bo
my tv audio is gone after lightning the tv is unplugged no cable connected but connected to dvd av output dvd is plugged in wa
Yes it is HDMI and yes it is our major problem! The same thing happens to me ! And once I unplug the cable and plug it back in

ASK THE COMMUNITY