I hooked up my cable unto my projector and no unsound comes out, even when I hook up my sound bar. Any ideas?!?

J_E_D_70

Honorable
Mar 21, 2012
It might help to list themake/model of each of your components as well as the type of connector you used to connect each one.

Having said that, did you go into cable box settings and set the audio output?

lrwtwo

Prominent
Dec 24, 2017

lrwtwo

Prominent
Dec 24, 2017
Its the rca rpj116 projector. I hooked my cable up to but via HDMI, no sound. So then I hooked up my vizio sound bar and still no sound. Not sure what to set my audio to get sound

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 3
T Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
K Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 5
S Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
smoore082290 Laptop Tech Support 5
B Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Solved! I was using a patch together power cord I hooked wires backwards computer shut off.so I hooked them up correctly and powered u
Solved! I have a toshiba satellite. it's stuck on white screen, then the keyboard stopped working. I hooked it to my desk top monitor.
Acer Aspire ES 15 i3 DDR-4 x two @8GB=16 with a external GeForce 1050ti hooked into the wifi on the motherboard, to HDMI Beast
Is a laptop able to use a graphics card that is hooked up, externally? Even though it has one internally?
I took the screen completly off my HP Pavillion laptop and hooked up an external. I accidently told the display to read the on
I have a 2014 Emerson tv when I hook laptop up with HDMI cable it only plays sound and the pic is of my main computer screen a
Broken laptop screen, but need to hook up external monitor using my tv.
i have my laptop hooked up to my tv with a hdmi cord i was wondering why i cant play whatever it is when the labtop is clos
Have a dell insproin 15 5555. I tryed hooking a xternal hard drive to the USB port and it just quite. All it will do is when y
I want to hook my firestick into my hdmi port on my laptop how can I pull up another screen
Dell laptop, Windows 10 hooked to a Planar PX 2710MW Monitor. Image does not fill the screen. Photo attached.
Hook up two laptops, one with dead monitor
Can't Get Sound on my TV When Hooked up to Laptop
Can I hook up my blu ray player with my laptop? my laptop has a HDMI cable port.
Laptop Hooked up to TV with HDMI Cable = Wooshing Sound?
Windows Vista monitor goes dead(black screen) AFTER hooking up HDMI cable
how can i hook up my hp notebook to proscan tv and watch movie from disc in laptop
Can I hook up to my Tv with a addapter HDMI/AV cable? When I press FN-F5 the only option it shows is Laptop only. Is their a
Can I hook up a ps3 to my hp laptop using hdmi cable?
Can i hook my laptop to my ps3

ASK THE COMMUNITY