i instal windows 7 ultimate and not back up my file. then when the instaler set up finish. my loptop cant see or detect any wi

Mar 11, 2018
i also try open network and sharing and it say you are not currently connect to any network and i instal intel my wifi technology and other intel software also i try to look to the to device manager and all say working properly acept the other divice have yelow warning and i open it and it say the driver for this device are not installed (code 28) and to fine a driver for this device. click udate driver so i clickit and choice searh automaticaly and it say windows could not find driver software for your device.

Solution
vincecruzjohnalfred07 : I will assume you have access to another computer; you need to visit the manufacturer web site for your laptop,. goto support enter your specific model (look on label) into the search engine, it will bring you a listing, select windows drivers for windows 7, look for WIFI, download them unto a thumb drive and install them on your laptop. reboot, Wi-Fi should start up.
vincecruzjohnalfred07 : I will assume you have access to another computer; you need to visit the manufacturer web site for your laptop,. goto support enter your specific model (look on label) into the search engine, it will bring you a listing, select windows drivers for windows 7, look for WIFI, download them unto a thumb drive and install them on your laptop. reboot, Wi-Fi should start up.

Solution