I managed to get the omniboxes adware... (help...)

Happy Crayfish

Estimable
Jul 1, 2015
So, I managed to download the Omniboxes adware, and now I can't seem to remove it.

It's not in my list of programs/files.
It's not in my google chrome extensions list.
I removed it from default page, search engine and all that.
I have also tried searching for viruses using avast and CCleaner.

But still when I open up google chrome it comes back?
Any tips...?

Solution
Right click on google chrome, properties and you should see the location of your google chrome application where says "c:\etc etc" click it and scroll right with arrow (key) and where ' (")' end you should see the adware url just delete it with holding shift and scrolling right with arrow (you need to tap till the end of url) till you get to end and hit backspace to delete it and it should only leave the main location of "C:\program files\ google chrome\" ( its just an example).
Right click on google chrome, properties and you should see the location of your google chrome application where says "c:\etc etc" click it and scroll right with arrow (key) and where ' (")' end you should see the adware url just delete it with holding shift and scrolling right with arrow (you need to tap till the end of url) till you get to end and hit backspace to delete it and it should only leave the main location of "C:\program files\ google chrome\" ( its just an example).

Solution

Happy Crayfish

Estimable
Jul 1, 2015

Ohh, so thats what the adware does, thats one sneaky bastard. lol
I didn't use a shortcut for it so I couldn't do what you said, I had it on the buttom toolbar so I just removed it and located chrome.exe and dragged it back. Working now, thank you! :)

Yeah i was wondering too,i've lost my nerves soo hard on that.... till i found that it add's url.It simply as removing V-sync on (example) Skyrim by adding -V-sync off (its example).And i wasn't sure about cuz i was using phone.hehehe now you know how to remove it.