I need help with Norton Antivirus

_Bata_

Estimable
Apr 18, 2015
So my subscription to Norton ended yesterday. I haven't renewed it yet but i recieved an email that says i bought it 10 hours ago, when i was sleeping. I entered Norton in my PC and the subscription still says that it has ended and i need to renew it, which is be correct because i haven't renewed it yet. But if i had done nothing and i don't have the license, why did i recieved that email that sais "Thanks for buying norton" yesterday?

The email basically says:

"Thank you for choosing Norton ™ AntiVirus. Now, you can enjoy the peace of mind that is protected by a leader in online security. Dare to navigate and make purchases online banking and worry on all your devices.

If you have not installed the product, follow these two simple steps:

1. Log (email address).

2. If no device associated with your account, click Download Norton to start getting protection"

Now i'm afraid to click anything because i think this may even be a scam email, can anyone explain why is this happening please?

_Bata_

Estimable
Apr 18, 2015

If it was an automatic renew i would have the license, which i don't. And i haven't entered the website since like a year, i haven't made any transaction on norton website. That's why i'm so confused why i have recieved this purchase mail, i will check the bank account anyway to see if i have been charged.

_Bata_

Estimable
Apr 18, 2015

i don't know what to do about it.