I plugged my ipod into another computer to charge and now my music is gone

G

Hello,
i just plugged my ipod into my school laptop with itunes ad i didnt click sync or anything but it started to say sycncing so i unplugged it istead of clicking cancel and all my music is on my uncles computer who just happend to have fixed it sunday what can i do!

G

Good old Apple don't want you sharing your music with your friends because it would annoy their client record companies on the Apple download store.

So, unless you specifically disable synch on the second machine before attaching your iPod, disaster.

You should be able to restore the files to your player from your uncle's computer but remember this experience when it comes to choosing your next player.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blogs4t Audio 1
B Audio 0
T Audio 2
C Audio 1
E Audio 1
I Audio 1
S Audio 1
A Audio 1
C Audio 14
R Audio 1
D Audio 9
S Audio 1
T Audio 4
R Audio 1
Z Audio 5
Y Audio 3
M Audio 1
E Audio 1
P Audio 1
C Audio 1
Similar threads
Question How to share one USB headset between two computers without plugging in and out and compatible with zoom, microsoft teams, ringcentral meetings etc?
Question Audio is worse when i plug it behind the computer, better in the front but...
Question Can I use two different audio outputs plugged into different ouputs on the the back of my motherboard?
Question Earbuds damaged by plugging them into computer?
I got a new headset and it says the the headset is plugged in but the mic is not. How do I fix this or is it my computer ?
Headphone static noise while plugged back
Headphone Plug Bent
New Acer Predator 17 has constant ticking/static/white noise if headphones plugged into the jack.
Computer doesnt recognise my headset is plugged in
I have a 3.5mm speaker that I plugged into my pc but no sound through speakers
G933 wireless adaptor show's no light indicators when plugged into PS4 or computer(for test) do I need to activate it?
using tv as a monitor but cannot get sound from headphones when i plug them into the tvbut do when plugged into the computer
External speakers go in and out after a few seconds when plugged into pc
Computer's subwoofer is not working, despite it appearing on my screen when i plug it in.
Some questions about my future computer speaker setup
usb speakers static noise if usb connector and 3.5mm plugged in the same computer
Earphones don't work when plugged into my PC
Question about headset with mic and a single 3.5mm plug
My Logitech g230 stereo gaming headset's mic is not recognized as "plugged in" by my computer.
play music from phone onto computer an hp23q113w using 3.5mm mini stereo plug to rca cord

ASK THE COMMUNITY