I put a panasonic HDMI. Theater surround sound to my tv LG and i only get the DVD sound and when i put only the tv on aux it d

If both the TV and Panasonic HTS have ARC over HDMI then the HTS needs to be connected to the TV HDMI-ARC input. ARC has to be turned on in the TV menu and selected as you source in the HTS.
If they don't then you would need to connect the audio output of the TV to the HTS. Most likely connection would be optical audio. If you don't have the corresponding input on the HTS you would need a converter.

If both the TV and Panasonic HTS have ARC over HDMI then the HTS needs to be connected to the TV HDMI-ARC input. ARC has to be turned on in the TV menu and selected as you source in the HTS.
If they don't then you would need to connect the audio output of the TV to the HTS. Most likely connection would be optical audio. If you don't have the corresponding input on the HTS you would need a converter.

Dwayne_14

Commendable
Dec 12, 2016

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
DzOnIxD Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 4
2 Streaming Video & TVs 5
D Streaming Video & TVs 5
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
L Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
W Streaming Video & TVs 2
Martin1982 Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
Similar threads
Panasonic DVD Home Theater Sounds System SC-PT770 Connected to Samsung Smart TV BN59-01179B
How to hook a panasonic sa-pt660 home theater to a 50 magnavox smart tv with amazon firebox tv
How do I connect Panasonic Veria TV - Model TC-P60U50, Panasonic Blu-Ray home Theater System Model SC-BTT196 and Dish Network
Trying to get sound to play from my Samsung smart TV to play through my Panasonic home theater system
No audio from home theater system when watching TV but sound with videos and radio
Can't output sound from Samsung TV to Panasonic home theater
I have a Samsung smart TV model no UN50J6200 and a panasonic home theater sound system model SA-HT760
How to use home theater as amp. (HELP)
I have a Panasonic home theater sa-pt673 and a Panasonic 50 inch TV. Surround sound will work when playing DVD but won't work
Upgrading a 7 year-old Home Theater just because it's old?
Help about my home theater
how do i get the sound through panasonic home theater from a laptop, which is connected to samsung smart tv through HDMI cable
Cant get sound from our Panasonic SA-PT956 Home Theater on our new Vizio M60-C3 using hdmi. Please advise!
I want to hook up my panasonic plasma smart hdtv and my home theater to a combo dvd/vcr player. And will it record ? I do not
hi i got new sony bravia kdl-50w80xc i cant get sound through my panasonic sc-xh170 home theater sound system from the tv thr
No TV Sound from Home Theater - Panasonic
Panasonic home theater
Assistance requested for Home Theater System.
Connecting 5.1 home theater to PC
No home theater sound when streaming anything from Amazon

ASK THE COMMUNITY