I really wanted to move all my files from internal storage to the sd card, but I can't transfer it all because it always pop o

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZycelZane

Estimable
Jan 19, 2016
I went to the file manager, I wanted to move my files on the sd card.. When its starts to transfering,, the words no space left ob the device""pop out alwaysss. I can't even move all my files to the sd card.!!!!!!!

If you are trying to move them all at once, this can cause that problem. It may well be there is enough room on the card for some of the items, but the card can't hold them all. In this case, rather than moving the ones that can fit and then not the others, it sounds like your phone is stopping the transfer completely. Have you tried moving things individually? Or in smaller groups? That may well solve the problem.

However, note that some files are really large and if the card has less storage than the device itself, then you may not be able to move all.

Also, when it comes to apps, you won't be able to move most unless your device is running "Marshmallow".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NinaJ The Amazing Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
I Android Smartphones 4
A Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
Y Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
V Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 5
A Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 10
C Android Smartphones 3
B Android Smartphones 11
D Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 3
Similar threads
Question MY LG SPREE-120 WON'T TURN ON AFTER INSTRUCTED TO HARDSET IT! HELP WANTED!
My screen doesn't respond and I want to know how can I restart my Hauwei p8 lite 2017 without touching the screen
I want my delete number
I am using Samsung s7 edge device when I want to check balance it's show only USSD code running.
Phone wants me to free up space but there's nothing left to delete
what apps can I use for my PC to send and install new reseted factory android...I want it to be started with new operator.?
Can't remove screen overlay. Tried everything. Help don't want to flash my phone
Solved! I want to unblock restricted calls on my Android
Solved! I want to see my phone'so clipboard
i transfer my all huawei mobile file in my computer where my safe file also transfer in my computer.Now i want my safe file bu
What We Want from the Galaxy S10
My phone atorage is now full.So I want to move my app,videos,and files to sd card.My phone is Oppo F5...
i have the samsung j7. i am wanting all downloaded pdf and pes files to be saved on the memory card rather than in my phone.
my game misc file deleted i want to recover it
I want to back up android 5.1.1 before factory reset. I only need a few files and hopefully contacts. Rest already gone. Have
so nobody knows how to make SD card default on ZTE already know bout transfering files want to avoid that if can't be done ple
When I want to move my media files from my Samsung Galaxy S4 internal phone storage to my external SD card, I keep getting an
I want to get back all my files from my sd card note 2 please help
hav a motoG almost no storage left im a dummy wen comes to files i cn delete hav sev versions of same pic apps dont want los
Files that has been deleted want back from my android phone

ASK THE COMMUNITY