"Computer says No"
We're going to need the name of the SD card and the name of your computer. This could be:
- The SD card reader not being enabled => Open Control Panel>Hardware & sound>Device Manager, right-click on the SD card name and select Enable device.
- A defective SD card => Run the Hardware troubleshooter from Settings>Update & Security>Troubleshoot
- A defective SD card slot => Use the warranty plan if applicable.
- A missing driver for the SD card slot => Go to the laptop manufacturer's support page and get all relevant drivers for your computer.
- A missing SD card driver => Go to the SD card manufacturer's support page and get all relevant drivers.
- A missing Windows driver => Open Settings>Update & Security and click...