I tried to push and hold 0 key when powering up laptop it still takes me to windows error recovery screen and wont let me chos

hang-the-9

Titan
If you changed any partitions on the laptop or installed your own version of Windows on the system, it may not be able to get to the recovery partition.
Get the Windows media for your version of Windows, and run a setup using the disk.

hang-the-9

Titan
If you changed any partitions on the laptop or installed your own version of Windows on the system, it may not be able to get to the recovery partition.
Get the Windows media for your version of Windows, and run a setup using the disk.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zkneedhelp Laptop Tech Support 0
DariusEldritch Laptop Tech Support 0
M Laptop Tech Support 3
G Laptop Tech Support 1
Silent_ Laptop Tech Support 0
T Laptop Tech Support 4
A Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 4
G Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
O Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 2
W Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 32
N Laptop Tech Support 7
Similar threads
Question Please help my asus laptop wont start and then keep restarting while playing
Question ASUS notebook X550ZA doesnt power on.
Question Laptop goes to black screen when power cable is unplugged
Question Acer Aspire E5 576 Laptop - screen black, powers on for brief moments
Question Dropped Laptop on the charging port side, while charging, now only powers the laptop and does not charge the battery.
Laptop only boots after taking battery out holding power button and repeating a few times. **HELP**
my laptop dell inspiron 6400 take several times press up of power button to boot. when i press the power button it turns but t
When the power is switched on to the laptop it is taking so much why
My ASUS laptop won't let me sign in, I click the power button and it takes me to a loading screen, and stays on the loading sc
My acer r3 series laptop won't turn on. I've held the power button and have been told to take the battery out... but there is
My Lenovo G45-50 laptop started taking longer and longer to boot up. I now will not boot up at all. The power light keeps goin
my laptop will only work when it's plugged in to the power as soon as i take it out all goes dead.it's a brand new battery
my toshiba pro sat laptop when i take my battery out there no power getting to it ..when i put battery in it power up but goes
I have an asus laptop X555L. I bought it last year. Suddenly it will not turn on and when it is plugged in will not take a c
My PC Windows laptop is not charging or cutting on, I been doing that take out th battery an hold the power button
After ive powered on my laptop and try to click on any of the icons nothing happens .I even have to take the battery out to sw
I can't turn on my Toshiba laptop. Not battery to take out. Keys light up when I turn it on. Then go out and the power button
How do you take A battery out of a laptop
My laptop won't power on after taking it apart!? (NOT YET SOLVED)
My ASUS Laptop takes ages to power up

ASK THE COMMUNITY