Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If the laptop will still not boot up, connect an external monitor and see if you'll get any display from it.
- If you'll get a display on the external monitor press the Windows key + P at the same time and select Computer Only then press Enter.
- But if there's still no display on the external monitor do test the battery and AC adapter.
- Remove the battery and connect the AC adapter and see if it will boot up normally.
- If it doesn't boot up, try a different AC adapter that has the same voltage.
- If it will still not work the problem lies inside the motherboard.
- If the laptop is still covered by it's factory warranty, do contact the manufacturer for a repair.