I would like to buy new laptop witch touch screen

jagiellonczyk

Estimable
Jul 17, 2014
Hi i need small mobile netbook (somethink like 10 -11 inches) abous 300 -3600 dollars witch i would use mainly for studying ( which action encompass writing notes on lectures and what is more imprtannt highlightoing and making notes on the books using touch screen and aplictaions like foxit reader) I need also it to have windows 8

I would transport it everyday on my bicycle so it have to be pretty tough

I am considering buying dell inspiron 11 but i am afraid that it would not be able to manage highlithing and operating on books that have a lot of graphuics (I study madicine and most of my books are like this) am i right to be afraid of this?

Thank you for help

Solution
If you are thinking about buying the one from Dell's site for $299 with the AMD A6-1450 APU, then I recommend against buying that version. The A6 APU used in the Dell Inspiron 11 is considered sluggish and at best okay.

With a price point of $300 - $360 you don't really have many options. I recommend you buy the Dell Inspiron 11 with a Pentium CPU from Newegg (link below) for $370. The Pentium is not as powerful as a Core i3 CPU, but you are not going to get that CPU at such a low price (unless you wait for Black Friday). Still the Pentium is much better than the AMD A6-1450's performance...
If you are thinking about buying the one from Dell's site for $299 with the AMD A6-1450 APU, then I recommend against buying that version. The A6 APU used in the Dell Inspiron 11 is considered sluggish and at best okay.

With a price point of $300 - $360 you don't really have many options. I recommend you buy the Dell Inspiron 11 with a Pentium CPU from Newegg (link below) for $370. The Pentium is not as powerful as a Core i3 CPU, but you are not going to get that CPU at such a low price (unless you wait for Black Friday). Still the Pentium is much better than the AMD A6-1450's performance.

http://www.neweggbusiness.com/Product/Product.aspx?gclid=Cj0KEQjw6J2eBRCpqaW0857k9p4BEiQAWarYbBMq4AMsNKklf17ZBfkcpt1HTeUifwalZurseAPNm0caAptz8P8HAQ&Item=9B-34-300-448&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleBiz&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleBiz-_-pla-_-All+Laptops+%2f+Notebooks-_-9B-34-300-448&ef_id=Ue73mAAABaRKyksN:20140717181942:s

Solution